BAHASA INGGRIS - Soal Latihan Kelas 3 Mid

by - Monday, September 23, 2019

BAHASA INGGRIS - Soal Latihan Kelas 3 Mid 

Lesson 1 - What Do You Do In The Morning?

VOCABULARY

1. pajamas

2. shower

3. eat breakfast

4. wake up

5. go to school


Choose the correct one!

1.  He brush/brushes his teeth

2. They eat/eats dinner

3. She go/goes to bed

4. She watch/watches TV

5. The dog eat/eats dinner

6. He put/puts on his pajamas


Write the missing words!

get --- do --- take --- what --- at --- you --- hair --- eat

1. A : _____ do you do in the morning ?
    B : I brush my _____


2. A : What _____ you do _____ night ?
    B :  I _____ a bath

3. A : What do _____ do after you _____ dressed ?
    B : We _____ breakfast


Unscramble the sentences!

1.  do / the / what / ? / in / do / morning / you

2. uniform / put / I / my / on / school

3. in / do / what / afternoon / you / do / ? / the 

4. at / . / study / school / I

5. do / what / do / school /  you / ? / after

6. do / . / my / school / homework  / I / after


Lesson 2 - Dad Is In The Garage

VOCABULARY

1. bedroom

2. yard

3. kitchen

4. garage

5. living room


Write the missing words!

dining room --- bathroom --- is --- think --- she's --- where's --- know

1.  A : _____ Mom?
     B : She's in the  _____
     A :  Where's Carmen ?
     B : I _____ she's in the  _____ too

2.  A : Where _____ Becky?
     B : _____ in the  _____
     A :  _____ David?
     B : I dont  _____ ,  but Sam is in the  _____ with Becky


Choose The Correct One!

1.  There is a computer in my bedroom
2.  There are computers in my bedroom

3. There are (vase / vases) in my living room
4. There is a (vase / vases) in my  living room

5. There are (chair/chairs) in my kitchen
6. There is (chair/chairs) in my kitchen

7. There is a (mirror/mirrors) in my bathroom
8. There are (mirror/mirrors) in my bathroom

Write the missing words!

yard --- bedroom --- where --- mom --- dining room --- kitchen --- rabbit

_______ is my rabbit? I cant find him! He's not in my _______. He's not in the _______. He's not in the _______. Where is my _______? There is is! He's with _______. They are in the _______. 


Lesson 3 - Put The Mirror In The Wall

VOCABULARY

1. painting

2. toaster

3. microwave

4. lamp 

5. refrigerator

6. vase

7. book case

8. mirror

9. telephone


Unscramble the sentences!

1.  to / a / net / the / put / bed / lamp

2. desk  / the / a / . / bookcase / to  / put / net

3. the / put / vase / . / bookcase / on / a 

4. fan / a  / the / bed / .  put / on 


Complete The Conversation!

imave via cuded.com
1.  A : Where  ____________________
     B : It is on the table in the living room
   










image via homedepot.com

2.   A :  __________________________
     B : It is on the wall in the living room










image via pinterest.com

3.  A : Is the lamp  _____ the bedroom?
     B : No, it_______________. Its in the living room.
     A :  Where is it in the _____ room?
     B :  It is _____ to the vase on the _____








image via pinterest.com

4.  A : Where is the flower?
     B : It is_____ the ______ on the table 
     A :  Where _____ the telephone?
     B :  It is _____  to the vase on the  _____








Answer The Questions!

1. Where is the telephone in your home?
____________________________________________________


2. Where is the refrigerator in your home?
____________________________________________________


3. What is next to your bed?
____________________________________________________


4. What is in front of your television?
____________________________________________________


5. What is on the wall in your living room?
____________________________________________________



You May Also Like

0 comments